Friday, May 27, 2011

What is the Sound of One Blog Clapping?

Hello My 6 Intrepid Followers! I need your help. Since I am new to blogging, I am trying to figure out the features, and frankly, my talents lie more with bones, nerves, muscles, epees and pens than with computers. I notice that now my "Followers" seem to be gone, and I don't know why. My Widgets are disappearing faster than bottles of wine at a book club. If you are reading this, would you please leave a comment as to whether or not you are getting the posts? Has my blog fallen in the forest and no one has heard?

7 comments:

  1. I still see your posts, but I get no notifications or anything. That may be my problem and not yours. I just set this page as one of my home pages in Google Chrome so I see it daily anyway. Sorry, I know nothing about blogging so I don't know why the Followers section is empty... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I got the comment so something is working! Some other bloggers are missing their followers, too. Hmmm. Maybe my friend Tarra will know (see Where is the World is Tarra? Blog, right :) I'll start asking around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My followers disappeared along with notifications for a while. As of last night they seem to be back up and running. I am new to blogging too and I must say the peer pressure to "keep up with the Jones'" was overwhelming at first but I finally decided to just write and enjoy it. I enjoyed your blog and will be clicking follow as soon as I am finished writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lied my followers have been kidnapped again...Grrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Suz! Thanks for following. I totally agree, just write and enjoy it. Suddenly, I see that my followers are back...I love seeing what y'all look like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading this blog for maybe a month now. I just have a shortcut to it and check it from time to time. I know you post about twice a week (I think). Enjoyable read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your feedback. I think some of the technical problems have been addressed and things seem to be rolling along smoothly again. I'm always interested in your comments and thoughts, and as always, thanks for reading!! D.

    ReplyDelete