Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Can't Get Over All Y'all Down Under!

I'd like to take a moment to give a brief shout out and thank you to all you great Aussie Readers, who are now outpacing my readers in the US by a margin of 3 to 1. I would also like to thank Sarah, at Ah! The Possibilities! for listing me as a "Fabulous Blog", and Suz, at SWheatley Speaking for listing me on her "Blogs I Dig". Thanks Ladies! I dig you too. These hits in the triple digits make my little writer heart just beat wildly.

If you find yourself returning to read, let me extend a personal invitation to become a "follower" by clicking the Google Follow Button at the right of the blog. Of course if you don't, the obvious answer is it's not your cup of tea, and that's okay - thanks for stopping by and enjoy your lovely parting gift. And some of you are "following privately", and that's okay too. But don't be shy! I'd love to see your pretty face and squeeze your cheeks and say, "OOOOh, what a CHA-CHA!" I'd do it, too. You know I would. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment